Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 5 Reflection #ETLEAD


Amber Hanson

Week 5 Reflection

#ETLEAD


I would really like to be apart of the twitter sessions, but I am having a hard time actually logging on.  I don’t tend to get home from work until about 6pm.  I am unable to even log onto twitter while at work either, as all social medias are blocked from our school Internet.  This is extremely frustrating too, as I haven’t found students blogs that aren’t blocked from our Internet either.  Every time I think I find a good one, I try it at work…at it never works. 

Although I was unable to really converse through social media, I did email a lot, as well as texts others within this class. I feel that I am more lost than anyone else in this course (as well as the classroom research course I’m taking).  As a result, I seem to be getting a lot of advice from other people…yet not giving much out.  I would love to promise that I could log onto twitter on Wednesday, but I really don’t know.  I wish there was some type of twitter session later in the evening.  Anyone who reads my blogs let me know if maybe you would be interested in this.

When it comes to social media, I am always hesitant.  I don’t like everyone knowing everything about me, I don’t like that everyone can see whatever I write.  This is primarily the reason why I prefer email and texting, as opposed to mass networking sites such as twitter.  Is there a better alternate?  Probably not, I think I just have to work through this…but gosh it makes me so uncomfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Our #SEACCR Twitter is always 'open'. You can visit your TweetDeck anytime to read past posts or make a new post to the group or an individual.

    ReplyDelete